Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You know what? I would like to believe I am an energetic person.. most of the time. So what better organelle is there than the MITOCHONDRIA?!. The mitochondria IS the energy organelle. woot woot. This mighty little organelle can be found in all cells except the prokaryotic cells. It's main function is to take sugar molecules and break it down and release that energy. That is me! Plus, just like the mitochondria, I am peanut shaped. :) Finally, the mitochondria is the site in which aerobic cell respiration happens. No big deal or anything.

Give me a M-I-T-O-C-H-O-N-D-R-I-A! Mitochondria!

6 comments:

  1. ohhh Marri!! I love love love your post! I was laughing the whole time! And i dont really see how you're peanut shaped but whatever you say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey you are right, i laughed that whole time. I like how you put your own twist but still stick to the guided lines. M-I-T-O-C-H-O-N-D-R-I-A. And i would take peanut shaped over pear shape any day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha no big deal. Uhhhh peanut shaped? I'll have to ask Vandy what he thinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitochondria is a pretty big deal. it would be pretty cool to provide energy for the cell. nice job
    (anthony ingalls)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connor Curtis,
    i would not want to be that kind of cell.

    ReplyDelete