Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Introduction

                                                         Hi everyone,

This is what I look like 7 days a week
My name is Marri May and I am currently in an AP Biology class at Sparta High School. I am taking this class in order to help further my education for college and to hopefully opt out of an intro Biology class in my first year of college. This class will also hopefully give me the materials that I need to pass the AP exam.

Some things about me.. I love long walks on the beach and a candle lit dinner while watching the Veggie Tails.

Kidding.. I actually like to hunt, fish, play sports, ski, camp, hangout with friends, go to Church, watch some television, run, and about everything else in this world you can think of.

5 comments:

  1. Why JK - everybody likes Veggie Tails. I highly suggest you consider purchasing an AP biology test prep book from a local bookstore. This will help get you better prepared for the AP test, in addition to the things we will be doing in class. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you should really dress like that more. ..u would have swag! It would be nice to skip some classes in college for you because you are going to be there a while if your going to be a dentist. Good luck on that college visit this weekend (rather have you go to Purdue insted of that other school...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging the outfit. Veggie tales rocks. Let's have a long walk on the beach sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, id have to say that i rock outfits like that 8 days a week. I wanna be tan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connor Curtis,
    I like how you kept it short and sweat... It helped me follow a long better.

    ReplyDelete