Tuesday, February 7, 2012


  • What topic are you most looking forward to in this class? Why?
I basically am looking forward to anything having to do with the human body. I've always been interested in how the body works and how it functions.
  • What topic are you least looking forward to in this class? Why?
I am not looking forward to the chemistry stuff because I forgot everything... which makes me feel like an idiot. wooo hoo for chemistry!
  • Anything else you wish
Shout-out to Alicia... I am sooo proud of you for getting to school early! :) we can no longer bet on you.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, I am so proud of Alicia. I hope she doesn't get any more tardies for the rest of the year. It is unlikely but we can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you now realize that the chemistry piece is not a weakness for you based upon your test score. Good job Alicia!

    ReplyDelete