Monday, February 20, 2012

I thought that our lab went pretty good. In my opinion, these labs are more easy going than the ones in chemistry, which is nice. For example, we can sit in the lab! No more tired legs! wooo hooo Also, we don't have to dry the beakers and such!   The first part my group completed did not go as well as planned. We were supposed to have about 5 ml of KMNO4 and we ended up with like 12 mL. It turns out there was a problem with the concentration. The only part of the lab that I am worried about is the formal report of it, just because it has been a long time since I have written one.

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree that this is wayy more laid back than chemistry. I really do enjoy sitting in the lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad this was a better experience for you. I think you'll find that the formal lab piece isn't as big of a deal now that you have been through it at least once. Additionally, four person groups make these easier to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy... Partner! Thanks for the clarification and what knot! I appreciate it mucho cuatro la clase de biology.

    -Cheslek

    ReplyDelete